Hi Lukasz,

It would seem that we should also exclude the first encountered manager. Honestly, I don't know the whole history behind the behavior of the old client in this regards - it might be nice to hear about @abh3 as he has a long memory (and perhaps there's a downside we're forgetting).

For the old client - I think it might be sufficient to just fix the fact it doesn't blacklist the disk server on a TCP connection failure.

Brian