The schema location looks fine.

/tracking/verbose

From: Hansson Adrian, Per Ola
Sent: Saturday, September 6, 2014 2:54 PM
To: Graf, Norman A.
Cc: Maurik Holtrop; hps-software
Subject: Re: SLIC on mac os x

Another issue that we saw is that I don’t seem to be able to change the verbose of G4. So adding e.g. /tracker/verbose 4 doesn’t do anything...

On Sep 6, 2014, at 2:31 PM, Hansson Adrian, Per Ola <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

My GDML schema path points to:

slic_v05-00-00-dev/DEV/lcdd/v05-00-00-dev/schemas

and there is only a lcdd/ directory. Is this all I need to make sure it’s local?