I've made a number of changes to the HPS Java integration tests in order to clean things up a bit...

I have created a standard FTP location for test files which is located here:

ftp://ftp-hps.slac.stanford.edu/hps/hps_data/hps_java_test_case_data/

The files there should have the same name as the test case which uses them.

Please in the future do not use your personal HTTP spaces or other URLs for test case data.  Put them there instead.

On-site SLAC users can access this location directly from Linux:

/nfs/slac/g/hps/hps_data/hps_java_test_case_data

External users should be able to upload files to this location if they have SLAC credentials (I think?).

If you are unable to access this area and want to put some data there for a test case, please let me know and we will work it out.

Additionally, I have made the integration tests runnable on any machine now, by using the FileCache class to automatically fetch these files from the FTP area.

Since some of the input files are quite large and you may not want to run all the integration tests...

I have added a build profile called 'no-integration-tests' which can be activated to skip integration-tests entirely e.g.

mvn -P no-integration-tests

Let me know if there are any questions about this.

Thanks.

--Jeremy