From: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, September 9, 2014 1:48 AM
To: Graf, Norman A.; Omar Moreno
Cc: hps-software
Subject: Re: build issues

Dear Norman and Omar,

thanks a lot, now I got both packages successfully compiled.

In case of the HPS-Java, I was missing the "lcsim" package (there was an
old version on disk). Somehow, it is not explained well on the
installation instruction webpage that one does have to install "lcsim".
For a new person reading your documentation it looks like the HPS-Java
is a "version" of lcsim for a particular detector...

As far slic is concerned, apparently my "ilcsoft-install" script
downloaded incomplete LCDD package or cancelled a part of it afterwards
(no idea how it could happen). Manual download with:

svn co svn://svn.freehep.org/lcdet/projects/lcdd/tags/v03-03-04/trunk lcdd

resolved the issue.

Best Regards,
                 Mikhail.