Hi,

I abandoned the original branch I made for the conditions integration, as I made a mess of it...

This is the new branch copied from the trunk today:

svn://svn.freehep.org/hps/java/branches/hps_java_trunk_HPSJAVA-255

Instead of merging in all the changes from the branched ecal modules at once, I plan to individually apply changes and to make sure
that the new branch is working at all times.  Also, we will compare old and new conditions system values to make sure they are
equivalent.

Makes sense?

—Jeremy