Yes, and the pattern does make sense. It's possible that a single one of these gaps maps onto the px-thetax gap we saw yesterday.

Tim

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 25, 2014, at 8:26 PM, "Graham, Mathew Thomas" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:

Doh.  Fine then...

So yeah, I think Nathan is on the right track...the primary vertical cuts are probably due to the gap between the two adjacent sensors in layers 4, 5, 6 (where there really aren't hits) and the lighter blue cuts (less-populate-but-still-something) are from projections of the other layers' gaps, although I'm not sure I quite understand the pattern.