I think the directory for HPS Java test case files should be writable now.

/nfs/slac/g/hps/hps_data/hps_java_test_case_data

Can you try it and let me know?

Please name your input data file exactly the same as your test case, e.g. if your test case is called MyTestCase
and you have an input LCIO file for it, then name it MyTestCase.slcio.  This is so we can know at a glance
exactly which data files are being used by which test cases.

Also, you should remove write permissions on the file after you have copied it there using 'chmod 444'
so that the file is readable by anyone but cannot be overwritten unless you explicitly execute 'rm' on it
and override this.  That is so we don't inadvertantly clobber test case data that is required by the
Hudson builds.

Let me know if you have any questions about this...

--Jeremy