TestRunEvioToLcioTest.evio

but when I go to "http://www.lcsim.org/test/hps-java/“ my files are not there...

Do I have the wrong directory?

On Sep 30, 2014, at 3:53 PM, McCormick, Jeremy I. <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Try now....

-----Original Message-----
From: Hansson Adrian, Per Ola
Sent: Tuesday, September 30, 2014 3:50 PM
To: McCormick, Jeremy I.
Cc: Omar Moreno; hps-software
Subject: Re: test case directory

On Sep 30, 2014, at 11:56 AM, McCormick, Jeremy I. <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi,

I think the directory for HPS Java test case files should be writable now.

/nfs/slac/g/hps/hps_data/hps_java_test_case_data

Can you try it and let me know?

I cannot create a file in that directory.

/pelle

Please name your input data file exactly the same as your test case,
e.g. if your test case is called MyTestCase and you have an input LCIO
file for it, then name it MyTestCase.slcio.  This is so we can know at a glance exactly which data files are being used by which test cases.

Also, you should remove write permissions on the file after you have copied it there using 'chmod 444'
so that the file is readable by anyone but cannot be overwritten
unless you explicitly execute 'rm' on it and override this.  That is
so we don't inadvertantly clobber test case data that is required by the Hudson builds.

Let me know if you have any questions about this...

--Jeremy