Hi, Pelle.

No, I told you wrong.  We can't use the FTP location as it doesn't play well with the FileCache class used to download the files.

I've actually fixed this up for you so here are the URLs to use in your TestCase:

http://www.lcsim.org/test/hps-java/HPSTestRunTracker2014GeometryTrackerRecon-bottom.slcio

http://www.lcsim.org/test/hps-java/HPSTestRunTracker2014GeometryTrackerRecon-top.slcio

In the future, this is the actual NFS location where the test case files should be copied:

/nfs/slac/g/lcd/mc/prj/www/lcsim/test/hps-java

And that dir corresponds to this directory on the web:

http://www.lcsim.org/test/hps-java/

The dir permissions should allow you to write files there.

Your two files should be writable if you want to overwrite them as you develop.

When you are pretty certain that you won't change the input anymore, let me know and I'll set them to read-only.

(In the future, you can do that yourself as any files you copy there would be owned by you.)

***BTW, you can't use symlinks from an HTTP address.  You must actually copy a file to that location.***

Sorry about the confusion!  My fault...

--Jeremy

ls /nfs/slac/g/hps/hps_data/hps_java_test_case_data
ConditionsTest.slcio
EcalReadoutSimTest.slcio
EtSystemTest.evio
HPSTestRunTracker2014GeometryTrackerRecon-bottom.slcio
HPSTestRunTracker2014GeometryTrackerRecon-top.slcio
MCFilteredReconTest.slcio
MCReconTest.slcio
MockDataReconTest.slcio
TestRunEvioToLcioTest.evio