Yes, that would be another solution though that streches the
"real-timeness" of the information. On the other hand, one can optimize
the statistical information to offload some of the work gled has to do.
Can't say that will be a simple task. On the other hand, a store and
formard approach (as you suggest) is likely the simplest solution with the
forward part being encrypted. That should be relatively easy to do.

Andy