OK, I totally misunderstood your problem. Based on the latest information, there is no problem with the xrootd server, it's a problem with your application, right? If so, we need to tackle this in another way.

Is it true that running the identical client job on one cluster encounters the problem but does not on the other cluster? It would seem that's what is being said. I assume you have logs from the client job. Could you post them indicating which one worked and which one failed.

Based on what I think is going on here, I would say that the two environments are not really identical in some critical way.We just need to find out what the difference is.

{"@context":"http://schema.org","@type":"EmailMessage","description":"View this Issue on GitHub","action":{"@type":"ViewAction","url":"https://github.com/xrootd/xrootd/issues/142#issuecomment-57418306","name":"View Issue"}}