I am looking specifically at the ReconParticleDriver.java to readjust my
corrected energy and position calculations that were output in the cluster
collection. I am running into an error that I am not sure I understand
(maybe it is simple).

The current code is using the Cluster collection.
My output collection is HPSEcalClusterIC which is an extension as
Cluster->BaseCluster->HPSEcalClusterIC.

The problem I am running into is that certain methods (for example:
makeReconstructedParticles()) will not take an input cluster list from my
collection. I thought when I extended it originally it would be good, but
apparently not. Do I need to write an Override to include my cluster list
type or is there a simpler solution?

--
Respectfully,
Holly