Hi Sho,

sorry, I am not sure to understand: you have signal StdHep file of half
million events of 90 Mb, then 1.2 Gb is the file merged with beam
background? I though your "FilterMCBunches" does something similar, but
apparently from a similar signal file I get 26 Gb of "merged" (probably
included empty bunches only, and hopefully some detector noise?) events.

Ether the simulated beam background appears only in 5% of beam bunches
or "FilterMCBunches" does something completely different.

Why ECal reads 400 ns of data? I though shaping time was ~30 ns? One
could expect ~100 ns of sampling.

Best Regards,
             Mikhail.