You mean that there will be separate LcSimEventBuilder / EventConstant /
ECalEvioReader / SVTEvioReader / others.. for the test run and for the
engeneering run?

I am not familiar with svn trunk, I would prefer you (or someone more
expert than me) to configure the software structure to be compatible
with both the TestRun and the engeneering run, and then I can modifiy
the latter.

Bests,
Andrea