I made a few changes today to Confluence in order to clean up the software meeting pages.

All information about the weekly meeting is listed here under the main page now, including BlueJeans connection info:

https://confluence.slac.stanford.edu/display/hpsg/Software+Meetings

If you want to add additional information or links relating to the meeting, then please put it there rather than a new sub-page.

All agendas were moved under the parent page:

https://confluence.slac.stanford.edu/display/hpsg/Software+Meeting+Agendas

The "old" agendas that used to be under "Old Meeting Notes" (whatever that means...not sure) are here:

https://confluence.slac.stanford.edu/display/hpsg/Old+Software+Meeting+Agendas

I think this makes sense so that there isn't a huge amount of clutter under the main page listing every agenda.

I also made a simple template page that can be copied and modified to make a new agenda:

https://confluence.slac.stanford.edu/display/hpsg/YYYY.MM.DD+--+Software+Meeting

I hope those changes are all agreeable.

--Jeremy