I believe it is a good idea to make our SVN account names valid email addresses, so that people do not have to hunt around for an email if they need to contact a committer.

So I have added the following accounts names to the HPS SVN.

A few things to note about this....

1) The password should match the old ones for your account.

2) I did NOT deactivate any of the existing accounts yet, so you are not forced to switch immediately.

3) All you need do to setup the new account is include the new username (along with the password) in your next commit.

svn commit -m "committing something" --username [log in to unmask] --password MyPasswordHere some/file

Then you can hit 'Y' to cache these credentials, after which they should be used automatically.

(There are other ways to do this without committing but this way is probably the most straightforward.)

4) I won't remove the old accounts for probably at least a week and not without a warning about it.  In fact, probably the best way to do this is emailing me directly ([log in to unmask]) when you have switched over to the new account.  Then I will deactivate the old one at your request.

5) Users with lcsim accounts should have the same username and password there.

6) If you want your SVN account(s) associated with a different email, then please let me know and I'll change it.

I think that should be about it.  If you have any questions or problems with/about this, then please share them.

Thanks.

--Jeremy