I’m going to be making a test release (or two or three) starting shortly, in order to try and iron out some difficulties that occurred in the last release build.

To do this, I’ll need to revert some snapshot versions in the configuration like lcsim and jminuit by changing the POM files and committing them to the trunk.

You will NOT want to pull any of these changes, or it could screw up your local builds, especially if you’re changing anything in lcsim which needs to be included in HPS Java.

Pulling other changes to source files or committing things should be fine while I’m doing this.

Please try not to break the build though.  :)

Thanks.

—Jeremy