In lieu of further email bombardment from myself regarding open JIRA items, we can move all discussion of particular items to their relevant comments sections, where everyone can see them.

For this to work well, it would be mighty useful if people would "watch" items of interest to them.  I noticed many items are not being watched by people who should get comments on them.

You can watch an item in JIRA by clicking "Start watching this item" on its page.

I believe that when an item is assigned to you, then you will automatically be added as a watcher, but I'm not sure if this happens only if you report it.

When watching an item, you will receive an automatic email that tells you if someone leaves a comment.

--Jeremy