Hello,

Following up from the discussion in the software meeting, our plan as of today is that the merge of the dev branch hps-java_HPSJAVA-255 back into the trunk will occur over this weekend.  This will re-integrate a large number of changes to use the database conditions backend in the reconstruction and other modules.

In preparation, all developers needs to make sure that their local changes to any code within the trunk care checked into the SVN so that conflicts do not occur when updating from trunk after the merge.

Before the merge, I will make a backup of the trunk in branches in case anyone needs to be able to quickly replicate the pre-merge state for their work.  We are also planning on making the 3.0.4 release of HPS Java prior to the merge.  These two tasks will probably happen tomorrow morning, so please plan accordingly.

If there are any questions/comments please do not hesitate to share them.

—Jeremy