Begin forwarded message:

From: Andrea Celentano <[log in to unmask]>
Date: October 10, 2014 at 10:18:41 AM PDT
To: "Jeremy I. McCormick" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: EventConstants file

Hi Jeremy,
things are moving here.. We were able to run the DAQ, write evio file on tape, read it with evio2xml and see it is fine.
Then, I try to open it with the monitoring application (the direct connection with the ET ring does not work yet, waiting for ET14 next week). I see that, in

org.hps.evio.EventConstant

you define
public static final int ECAL_TOP_BANK_TAG = 0x1;
   public static final int ECAL_BOTTOM_BANK_TAG = 0x2;
   public static final int SVT_BANK_TAG = 0x3;

This was true for the test run. For the engineering run, it is (now):

   public static final int ECAL_TOP_BANK_TAG = 0x25;
   public static final int ECAL_BOTTOM_BANK_TAG = 0x27;
   public static final int SVT_BANK_TAG =  ????

I am changing this in my local copy, but not commit anything: you may want to differentiate between the test run and the engineering run (otherwise, if I commit it, someone else still working on old evio data will not be able to run!).

Andrea