Coming :)

On Oct 1, 2014, at 9:38 AM, "Olson, Jeffrey R" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I'll be at the gate at noon.  Let’s have a fun game today, with a good turnout!  Here is a short list of guys who we don’t see often enough, who could use a little sun, exercise, and stress relief:

Aaron
Plamen
Dennis
Wilco
Scott
Siggy
Nabil
Mario
Lester
Edu
Oleksiy
Michael
Canadian Joe
That other Joe who used to play regularly on the old pitch
Eduardo
The other, taller Eduardo
Marc
That other Mark who used to play a while ago
And whatever happened to Jared???

Carpool, Chris?  Your turn to drive.

- Jeff

Jeffrey R. Olson, Ph.D.