All-

The Baseball World Series Game 5 (SF Giants vs. KC Royals) is taking place Sunday evening, 26 October at 5:00 PDT.  I am testing the waters to see who would like to watch it together.  I am proposing my house in Redwood City.  I was thinking of having a BBQ starting at 4:00.  The game would last until around 8:30.

Let me know if you are interested so I can get a headcount.  I will supply the food but would request each person bring some beer or whatever you like to drink.

I’ll be playing soccer today so I can discuss with anyone at that time.

Go Giants!

Chris Koch

Use REPLY-ALL to reply to list

To unsubscribe from the KLYSTRON-SOCCER list, click the following link:
https://listserv.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=KLYSTRON-SOCCER&A=1