Jared Kaplan is now a professor at Johns Hopkins. I think he left about a year ago.

Mark Freytag is recovering from a knee injury.

As far as I know, the rest of ‘em have no excuse! J

From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Olson, Jeffrey R
Sent: Wednesday, October 01, 2014 9:39 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: I'll be at the gate at noon

I'll be at the gate at noon.  Let’s have a fun game today, with a good turnout!  Here is a short list of guys who we don’t see often enough, who could use a little sun, exercise, and stress relief:

Aaron

Plamen

Dennis

Wilco

Scott

Siggy

Nabil

Mario

Lester

Edu

Oleksiy

Michael

Canadian Joe

That other Joe who used to play regularly on the old pitch

Eduardo

The other, taller Eduardo

Marc

That other Mark who used to play a while ago

And whatever happened to Jared???

Carpool, Chris?  Your turn to drive.

- Jeff

Jeffrey R. Olson, Ph.D.
Senior Scientist
Lockheed Martin Space Systems Company
O/A015S, B/245
3251 Hanover St.
Palo Alto, CA  94304 -1191
650-424-2181

To unsubscribe from the KLYSTRON-SOCCER list, click the following link:
https://listserv.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=KLYSTRON-SOCCER&A=1

Use REPLY-ALL to reply to list