Hi Andrea,

Sounds good, see you next week.
We can take some LED data in integral mode then if not today.

Plan is to run cosmics in mode 3 (reports integral and time) all Thanksgiving
break after some final testing today.

Sergey is still working on reading out mode 7 (high resolution timing and also
reports an event-by-event pedestal and pulse amplitude in addition to integral).

-Nathan