Today I was able to generate LCIO data from the current ECAL EVIO output, using the HPS Java trunk distribution jar.  (Thanks mostly to updates from Sho for Engineering Run compatibility.)

Basically, this just includes the RawCalorimeterHit collections with the IDs and ADC values.

You can test this by running:

cd trunk/evio; mvn test -Dtest=LCSimEngRunEventBuilderTest

It will generate an LCIO file with a few events in it at:

target/test-output/LCSimEngRunEventBuilderTest/LCSimEngRunEventBuilderTest_output.slcio

Right now I am using mostly “dummy” db conditions to get this working.  I know that the pedestal/noise values definitely need to be updated in the database.  Gains are all set to 1 for now.

Any comment/questions on the output can go here:

https://jira.slac.stanford.edu/browse/HPSJAVA-275

Next I’m going to try and get the new event builder working in the monitoring application...

—Jeremy