Hi Francesco,
welcome to SLAC and to the soccer league!
The games are at noon every day, Mon to Fri. The players that show up are divided in two teams: colored shirts vs white shirts.
The games are friendly; we encourage a competitive spirit as long as it does not lead to animosity.
There are NO slide tackles. No elbowing when heading the ball (or ever!). No grabbing shirts.
We all contribute to refereeing the game:
    Gollies call the "outs" on the goal line
    Anybody with a good visual clearance can call "outs" on the sidelines
    Anybody can call a "foul" on himself
    "Hands" are self-called or by anybody in proximity

The purpose of the game is to have fun. The team to score the last goal (after "last goal" is called) wins the game.

The games are played on the green behind the Arillaga Sport Center at SLAC.
In order to get to it you have to have a valid SLAC Id (so that you can get through the gate).

Cheers,
    Max