I created a new hipchat room called "Data Access" for discussing
Data Archive, Image Cutout Service, Metadata Service and such
(basically, what the database team has to do minus Qserv).
I encourage people from the db team, IPAC team, and others
interested in these topics to follow this group.

I expect data archive, image cutout service and metadata will
be hot topics in the next few months, because we are rapidly
ramping up development in that area. Also, we have new people
joining the team who will work in that area, and they will be
more productive faster if they can get their questions answered
quickly.

Jacek