hello Fabrice,

         for the irods part, someone else told me that Tom wanted to
talk to me and there is also Wilko who has set up some service for LSST
(he is managing irods for other projects here).
Would it be possible on Tuesday ? It appears that Monday does not seem
to be ok for some of the people who might join.
cheers,
JY