Tatiana

When you are talking to Qserv, the front end that you are talking to
is mysql proxy (which looks exactly like standard mysql on the surface).
Under the hood, we are intercepting each query and do all sorts of
somewhat uncommon things. The bottom line is that
"select columns from %table%' from mysql" will not give you what
is expected, because were is currently not handled
by qserv/mysqlProxy.

Regarding the issue with DeepCoadd, I vaguely recall DeepCoadd
is a view, and there were some issues with views in the past.
Looking at the log files from qserv czar and xrootd would help
understand this problem, do you know where to look?

Jacek