Hi Fabrice,

since my last message on this subject dated on Oct. 28th, there has been little concrete progress, I'm afraid. We don't have yet a delivery schedule. We were informed of some issues internal to DELL which are delaying the delivery of the equipment as initially planned.

In spite of these unexpected difficulties, our interlocutors in the company reiterated their commitment to the success of this operation. From our side, CC-IN2P3 is taking the appropriate actions to help the situation evolve in the expected direction.

That's all we can say today. We will keep you informed as soon as we have concrete news about this.

Regards,