Hi Tapas,

No, OSG does not have a version with this patch. If your up to it, you could run git head via a source release or I can supply you with our internal RPM’s (just give me the SLC versions you need). Of course, that would also help us by performing additional testing

Andy

P.S. Only the redirectors that accepts supervisors need this patch.

From: Tapas Sarangi
Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2014 6:37 PM
To: Andrew Hanushevsky
Cc: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Login: localhost login failed; blacklisted

Hi Andy,

Thanks for the reply. We haven’t enabled blacklisting in our xrootd configuration, unless this is something enabled by default.
Since we are relying on OSG packaging, I guess there is no easy fix on our side without waiting for the 4.1.  Do you know if OSG provides a version with this patch applied ?

-Tapas