Hi, and thank you for getting in touch.

> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to set up a XrdHTTP server with libXrdHttpVOMS, however I seem to be missing something. I have a working xrootd
> server with libXrdSecgsiAuthzVO.so controlling GSI authorisation (which I have confirmed as working). I also have a working
> HTTPS server, with x.509 authentication working (username is mapped to their browser certificates DN).

  Good!

> What am I doing wrong? I have a feeling I may have I got the wrong end of the stick completely and the security extractor
> doesn't do what I think it does, or that it will, but I'm not using up to date packages (or something else entirely, I’m very
> new to xrootd and GSI).

  The security extractor enables clients with VOMS proxy certificates to connect. For normal client
user certificates you don't need it.

  Your config file looks fine to me, and the only error that I see in the log is

141126 10:38:47 8292 ofs_opendir: unnamed.1:[log in to unmask] Unable to open directory /dteam/; permission denied

  From this I am not able to tell whether the request was denied by some authorization module
in ofs, libRadosOss or anything else.

  Could you please restart the server with the -d option and redo this little read test ?
  Which credentials is your test client using to do the test ? User cert? VOMS proxy?

  Please let me know
  Fabrizio