Hi Tom,

in the first print-out you are mapped to 'dteam' and this is probably what
you wanted in this case. Our authz plug-in uses sec.name to map to the FS
uid/gid.

in the second print-out it does not call the VOMS authz routines (as you
said) and this has nothing to do with the OFS/OSS plug-in you have. For
this Fabrizio has to help ... however just a warning, currently we don't
apply the 'role' field as FS uid or gid, this requires a 2 line change in
our Authz plugin ... ( I am actually not sure if role is written into
name?) ... in any case I write it to the to-do list.

Cheers Andreas.