Dear Director:

My name is Lin Zhang. I got your e-mail address from internet. Nice to meeting you.

I from China Peipei Promotional Products Co., Ltd. It is locate  in  Guangzhou of China.It is special manufacture all kind of  promotional products such as: Pop up gazebo, folding tent, umbrella,pop up display, X banner stand, roll up banner stand, promotion counter, frame signs ,flying flag, tear drop banner, Pop banner,and so on.

We can offer competitive prices and make you satisfied with the service

Hope have chance cooperate you in the future.

Thank you and best regards

 Guangzhou Peipei promotional Products Co., Ltd.

Miss Lin Zhang

Website: http://www.worldpeipei.com

  No. 1  E-mail:  [log in to unmask]

  No. 2  E-mail:  worldpeipei@gmailcom

Tel: +86-20-86376047

Use REPLY-ALL to reply to list

To unsubscribe from the XROOTD-L list, click the following link:
https://listserv.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=XROOTD-L&A=1