Hi,

I think some changes were made that I am not clear on. One important point is that EcalClusterIC is no longer working because the return from the method hit.getCorrectedEnergy() is garbage. The correct method (it appears) is to change all of these reference to hit.getRawEnergy(). Is this perhaps because I am using a test file with beam background? For offline reconstruction is this ok?

Before I make these changes through the code, is this the convention we want to stick with? I think I had a different understanding from the e-mails the day before, but I am ok with this.

I would like to fix this ASAP so everyone can use it for data analysis.

-Holly