Hello Jeremy,

I created a script that accesses the database and loads the calorimeter mapping conditions. It also loads the conditions from a the ecalwiring.csv that defines the correct mappings. It will then compare iterate over the channels in the conditions database and form a Point object from the x and y indices, which it uses to access the corresponding crystal channel in the CSV file. At this point, it compares the crate, slot, and, channel n the CSV file to that in the conditions database.

Performing this comparison resulted in no crystal channels differing, so it looks like these values, at least, are accurate. If you are interested, I attached the most accurate CSV file along with the script (which must be run from within LCSim) and the script output text.

Does this solve the issue?

Thanks,

Kyle