Hi, Kyle.

Can you give me a simple list of these extra channel information fields that should be added which aren’t already present in the conditions database in the EcalChannel or EcaLed classes?  (see org.hps.conditions.ecal in conditions module)

(It is hard for me to interpret exactly which fields need to be picked out of the CSV file.)

It would be good to have a brief explanation of the field as well as a note about what the valid data values should like (e.g. a valid number range).

Please add this information as a comment here.

https://jira.slac.stanford.edu/browse/HPSJAVA-355

Once I have this information, then I can add a ecal_wiring table that will be able to contain this extra information keyed on channel_id.

After this, I’ll need a text file mapping ecal_channel_id to the supplementary ECAL wiring information which can then be loaded into the database.

Thanks.

—Jeremy