From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Graham, Mathew Thomas
Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2014 11:18 AM
To: hps-software
Subject: hps-java release for first data

Hi Folks,

We will hopefully get our first beam on target very soon and it would be good to have some standard recon (ECAL only of course) to run on it.  It would be good if we could get a tagged release to do this...possible?  What's the status of ECAL reconstruction?  Calibration?  I guess we're going to talk about this tomorrow...

Thanks, Matt

ps...Jeremy peer pressured me into posting this to the list...