Has anyone else had this problem before or know how to fix it?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sebouh Paul <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Dec 10, 2014 at 11:29 PM
Subject: problem with gemc on the ifarm
To: Maurizio Ungaro <[log in to unmask]>

I see that /site/12gev_phys has been rearranged, and when I tried to find a version of gemc that I coudl run on ifarm1101, i was unsuccessful.

First i checked which operating system release I was using

spaul@ifarm1101:~$ /site/12gev_phys/1.1/ce/osrelease.pl

Linux_CentOS6.2-x86_64-gcc4.4.6

Then I tried running the version of gemc that was in the folder with that name, but got an error message:

spaul@ifarm1101:~$ /site/12gev_phys/1.1/Linux_CentOS6.2-x86_64-gcc4.4.6/gemc/2.1/source/gemc

/site/12gev_phys/1.1/Linux_CentOS6.2-x86_64-gcc4.4.6/gemc/2.1/source/gemc: error while loading shared libraries: libG4OpenGL.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

I know that OpenGL is a graphics library, but even when I try disabling graphics, it still complains about not being able to load this library.  Could you help me with this?