Hi Everyone,

Following up on Takashi's email, for those who are ready to analyze the data now:

Tonight's data taking is 10nA on target with a very loose pairs trigger (basically just
~10 MeV crystal threshold) at a rate of few kHz along with a 1 kHz random pulser.
There is a log entry with some details here (and a run spreadsheet is being filled
in the counting house, to be posted):
https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/3313255

See more recent logbook entries here:
https://logbooks.jlab.org/book/hblog

We are nominally doing 2-hour runs, and the runs are being copied to tape:
/mss/hallb/hps/data

And also to disk for easy access:
/cache/mss/hallb/hps/data
/volatile/hallb/hps/data/tgt

Let me know if you can't get to the data!

-Nathan