Nice Matt!  This is really useful…

Are you actually seeing clusters now after fixing up the energy calibration?

On Dec 14, 2014, at 12:58 PM, Graham, Mathew Thomas <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Here is the script I’ve been using to run reconstruction (I may have posted this already, but to bad)…I just committed this example recon file, which is basically the same as that the monitoring is using.  This will do whatever recon you want to do in the .lcsim and write out the lcio file with the converted evio collections + any reco collections that get added to the event.

#!/usr/bin/perl
$steering="resources/org/hps/steering/recon/EngineeringRun2014ECalRecon.lcsim";
$jarfile="hps_trunk/distribution/target/hps-distribution-3.1-SNAPSHOT-bin.jar";
$detector="HPS-ECalCommissioning";
$run=3229;
$in="Data/hps_00$run.evio.0";
$out = "recon-$run";
`java -cp $jarfile org.hps.evio.EvioToLcio   -x $steering -d $detector -n 1000000 $in -DoutputFile=${out} -R $run >& foobar`;