Hello Matt,

When I try to run this, I first get an error saying that the steering file
can not set "hide" in the ecal plots driver. Disabling this driver to
bypass the error, I then get a second error

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.RuntimeException
>         at org.hps.evio.EvioToLcio.run(EvioToLcio.java:271)
>         at org.hps.evio.EvioToLcio.main(EvioToLcio.java:99)

that seems to be triggered by the following line:

conditionsManager.setDetector(detectorName, runNumber);

The command I used was:

java -cp $HPS_JAVA org.hps.evio.EvioToLcio -x
> EngineeringRun2014ECalRecon.lcsim -d
> ~/lcsim/detector-data/HPS-ECalCommissioning/HPS-ECalCommissioning.lcdd -n
> 1000000 hps_003206.evio.0 -DoutputFile="hps_003206.slcio" -R 3206

Any ideas why this failed?

Thanks,

Kyle