Hi Fabrice,

I'm not sure what to do about it, I can open a ticket and add this new
option, but this will not be today, may not be even next week. If you
want to debug what happens with partitioner it's very easy to do even
today - just uncompress your data file and use that instead, no new
option is necessary for that, and even changing the code is not required.

Cheers,
Andy