On Dec 18, 2014, at 6:12 PM, Fabrice Jammes <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> DeepSource si a view, shouldn't it be RunDeepSource the director table?

In the Winter2013 release, yes it is. But RunDeepSource contains a bunch of extra columns and uses pipeline column naming conventions, so I just dumped from the view instead. Note I had to do other things to make it work in qserv (IIRC I changed the type of BIT columns to TINYINT). Unless the goal is to duplicate the plain mysql setup from stripe 82 data as closely as possible, let’s not get hung up on these details.

> Furthermore, it seems dirTable and  dirColName are optional for now, isn't it? Andy doesn't set it in test case01 and 02 and it works.

If you don’t specify them though, the query analysis code will not let you join between related partitioned tables. Is the data in test case01/02 being partitioned at all?

Serge