Hi all,

we just talked with Fabrice about one of the problems that new
data loader created for Fabrice and we need to understand how
to fix it. The essence of it is that data loader tries to create
index table in qservMeta for every partitioned table. This breaks
if when the table's primary key has more than one colum because
data loader only supports one-column PK.

To understand how to fix it I'd like to get an answer to few
questions:
- Do we need an index for every partitioned table? If not then
  we should add a parameter to config file which disables index
  generation for specific tables. Or do we need index only for
  director table?
- Do we need an index for tables which have multi-column PK, will
  qserv even support this? If yes then index table needs to have
  the same PK columns as the original table. If not then I can
  just skip generating index for those problematic tables.

Related questions:
- should duplicator support multi-column PK in the future?
  I guess 'id' option in config file needs to be a list in this
  case.
- what is the official name for the qservMeta index, I think
  "secondary index" is mentioned, but this does not make too
  much sens to me.

Cheers,
Andy