Dear NLWCP colleagues,

We are writing to inform you of a mini-symposium on "New Forces at the GeV-Scale and Dark Matter" at the APS April Meeting (April 11-14 in Baltimore), and to encourage you to submit abstracts for the mini-symposium.

Recent years have seen new developments in experimental searches for new force carriers near the proton mass-scale and in exploration of their possible connection to dark matter. The Mini Symposium will survey the state of the art for this physics, the opportunities for new experiments, and what they will teach us. We particularly seek submissions reporting recent experimental results in this area, new theoretical work, and new analyses in astrophysics and cosmology that shed light on GeV-scale forces and/or their interplay with dark matter.

We hope that you will be interested in contributing to the mini-symposium, and encourage you to submit an abstract at http://www.aps.org/meetings/april/scientific/index.cfm
When you submit your abstract, please select the abstract sorting category "E14b. Mini-symposium on New Forces at the GeV-Scale and Dark Matter".

Best regards,
Natalia Toro
Stepan Stepanyan