From: Holly Vance [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, January 05, 2015 7:00 AM
To: McCormick, Jeremy I.
Subject: Re: new clustering framework

Hi Jeremy,

I'd like to begin implementing the hit contributions as we had discussed last month so that the clustering reconstruction will do the correct position calculations. I would also like to input this formula used for finding the position of the cluster into lcsim so that it can do the calculations for us. Please let me know how best to proceed.

-Holly