Hello,

I think it is about time to make an HPS Java release 3.1 based on the large number of changes that have occurred over the last several months since the previous version.

I would like to set the end of this week as the target date for this release.

If there are outstanding JIRA items that you would like to see resolved for this release, specifically, then this should be the target date for them.  I think though that given the large number of existing resolved items, we should cleanup and verify what we have already done, rather than add any major new tasks to be resolved for the release.

As usual, any unresolved items will be rolled into the subsequent release (3.2).

Thanks.

—Jeremy