Hi Pelle,

first of all I must confess that I should have waited a little more to send the plots around, they're way too preliminary, but that day I was kind of thrilled and I wanted to share...
There are some bias in the plots I'm aware of and they should be just taken as an example of how things will work. Let me summarize the main idea, then I'll try to answer your question and after that I'll tell you what still needs to be decided and done.

1)Simulations: I don't have at hands data simulated at commissioning run conditions. I don't have the complete "know-how" at the moment, but instead of spending time on it I'd rather work on the calibration machinery.

the calibration is based on the fit of the SeedHits energy distributions of full energy electrons. The selection of these events will be covered answering your questions. I have 2.2 GeV data and to obtain some values usable for our data I just made a simple propotion:   2.2CalibPoint : 2.2 Gev Beam = 1.92 CalibPoint : 1.92 GeV beam.
It assumes the linearity of the energy deposition in the seed, and I think it's fair enough, and can be refined taking into account the longitudinal sampling fraction. Since at both 2.2 and 1.92 GeV FEE clusters involve more than one crystal, I think the value I use it's good within a few percents of precision, enough to test the calibration.