Hi, Holly.

Okay, thanks for the clarification.

I’ve added DefaultClusterPropertyCalculator which contains the old tensor algorithm.  If this calculation doesn’t make sense for HPS and isn’t in fact being used, then you should probably just rewrite this class so the default calculation of position etc. actually makes sense for us and can be applied to clusters from the various algorithms (GTP, Recon, etc.).

Unless there are objections to this…?

—Jeremy